Friday, July 8, 2011

Contemporary Versus Speculative Fiction

"Unwholesome Things" was inspired by a dream I had (I was Oren, although it would be hard for me to resemble someone less, haha). I'm considering continuing it as a way of exploring another genre. I still primarily like to write speculative fiction and have more of those stories planned for the future. Feel free to comment on what you'd like to see more of.

A few days ago it was kindly pointed out to me that I had the comments restricted to blogspot members only. I apologize for that. It is now fixed so that anyone can comment.

4 comments:

  1. I loved it. I like the idea of the spoiled rich kid taken in hand by the serious, mature beyond his years, college guy. I would love to see them get together. There are so many ways you could take this. I look forward to more! ~kelsin~

    ps. I posted a comment on the actual story, but it posted under anonymous. My email is kelsin79@gmail.com if you decide to continue this, I would love to be on your alert list if you have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I do plan to continue this. I don't have any kind of alert list, but the next chapter will be posted on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you RhiannanT for your comment. I'm sorry I took so long to respond. I've had a lot of school work this past week. The next part of the story has been posted.

    ReplyDelete

Liked it? Have a suggestion? I'd love to read your comment. Thank you!